5-HTP Extended Release | 200mg | 30 TabletsSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains natural L-5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) extracted from the seeds of the Griffonia plant
- Supports brain neurotransmitters
- Important for well being
- Supports melatonin production
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains natural L-5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) extracted from the seeds of the Griffonia plant. 5-HTP supports brain neurotransmitters. Adequate neurotransmitter levels play a significant role in melatonin production, the hormone responsible for regulating biological rhythms, such as sleep.
Share this Product
- May help support healthy emotional well-being and mood
- May support healthy sleep by playing a significant role in melatonin production
- May help support a healthy appetite
- May help support brain health
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan)(from Griffonia simplicifolia)(seed)||200 mg||**|
|* Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Dicalcium phosphate, HPMC, ascorbyl palmitate, microcrystalline cellulose, guar gum, and silica.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. If taking SSRI's or MAO inhibitors, do not take without approval from your physician.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Swallow 1 tablet daily. Do not crush or chew. Take on an empty stomach or at least 30 minutes away from food any time of day, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.