Acetyl-L-Carnitine | 500mg | 90 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains L-carnitine
- Supports healthy energy production, brain and nervous system function, and healthy fat metabolism
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains L-carnitine, an amino acid naturally produced by the body that supports healthy energy production, brain and nervous system function, and healthy fat metabolism and is important during stressful times and again.
Share this Product
- May support energy production by helping to transport fatty acids
- May support healthy metabolism
- May support healthy brain and nervous system function
- May support healthy neurotransmitter synthesis
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine (as acetyl-L-carnitine hydrochloride)||500 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, microcrystalline cellulose, medium-chain triglyceride oil, and silica.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a physician before use if you have a history of seizures or other medical condition(s).
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 1 capsule daily with or without food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.