Adeno B12 | 60 LozengesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 3,000 mcg of adenosylcobalamin, the mitochondrial form of vitamin B12, in an easy-to-deliver lozenge
- Supports proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis and methylation
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 3,000 mcg of adenosylcobalamin, the mitochondrial form of vitamin B12, in an easy-to-deliver lozenge. This formula supports proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis and methylation.
Share this Product
- May help support the normal conversion of homocysteine to methionine
- May help support healthy metabolism
- May help support cognitive health
- May help support healthy energy levels
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin)||3000 mcg||125000%|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake** Daily Value not established.|
Xylitol, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, natural cherry flavour.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics or other medications.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 1 lozenge daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Lozenge may be broken into smaller pieces if lower dosage is desired.