Folinic Acid | 800mcg | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 800 mcg of pure, bioavailable folate as folinic acid calcium salt per vegetarian capsule
- Supports cell division, growth, and the formation of new red blood cells
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 800 mcg of pure, bioavailable folate as folinic acid calcium salt per vegetarian capsule. This formula supports cell division, growth, and the formation of new red blood cells.
Share this Product
- Non-methyl form of folate quickly converts to active L-5-MTHF within the body
- May help support cellular health
- May play a role in healthy DNA/RNA synthesis
- May help support healthy growth and development
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Folate (as folinic acid, calcium salt)||800 mcg||200%|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Microcystalline cellulose, HPMC (vegetable capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics or other medications.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 1 capsule daily after breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional.