Liver Nutrients | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a unique blend of nutrients that may help support Phase I and Phase II liver detoxification processes
- Supports liver detoxification
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a unique blend of nutrients such as N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), Alpha-lipoic acid, taurine, Milk thistle, Trimethylglycine that may help support Phase I and Phase II liver detoxification processes
Share this Product
- May help support the body's natural free-radical defenses
- May help support healthy liver function
- May help support normal production and processing of vitamins C and E, and glutathione
- May help support normal bile function
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum)(seeds)(80% silymarin)||250 mg||**|
|Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine)||150 mg||**|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||75 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, medium-chain triglyceride oil, L-Leucine, and silica.
Take 1 capsule daily with or after a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.