Optimal Zinc | 15mg | 60 ChewablesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains zinc bisglycinate chelate
- Supports normal cell growth, a healthy immune system, and healthy wound repair processes
- Activates more than 70 enzymes within the human body, including those that assist with protein synthesis
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains zinc bisglycinate chelate in a lozenge format and supports normal cell growth, a healthy immune system, and healthy wound repair processes. Zinc activates more than 70 enzymes within the human body, including those that assist with protein synthesis.
Share this Product
- Supportive cofactors may help support optimal zinc metabolism
- May help support a healthy immune system
- May help support healthy eyes and skin
- May help support normal growth and development
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bis-glycinate chelate)||15 mg||100%|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, natural flavors, purified water, silica, L-leucine, and stevia leaf extract.
Take 1 chewable daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Ensure to chew completely, moving throughout your mouth and swallowing with water.