Osteo Collagen | Lemon Flavour | 35 Servings | 175gPlanet Paleo
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains pasture-raised beef collagen, synergistic herbal blend, magnesium, MK7, iodine, selenium, kelp, nettle leaf
- Supports collagen production
- Supports connective tissue
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- Supports healthy thyroid function
Planet Paleo is a UK brand based in London, the UK that develops healthy products following a Paleo diet, mixing traditional foods with scientific advancements to create health products that taste great, are easy to use and get results.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality co-active ingredients
- Free of gluten, dairy and GMOs
- Bioavailable form
- Ethically sourced
Analyzed for potency and purity
This potent collagen blend is designed to support healthy bones and teeth in addition to collagen production and connective tissue. Containing pasture-raised beef collagen and synergistic nutritious herbal blend, this collagen supplement also has magnesium and MK7, a bioavailable form of vitamin K that support healthy bones and teeth; iodine and selenium that support healthy thyroid function; and kelp and nettle leaf for nourishment.
Share this Product
- Gelatin is a unique protein that is a great source of amino acids Glycine and Proline – which are commonly low in most protein sources.
- Collagen powder is simply hydrolysed gelatin. Meaning the protein is broken down into an absorbable form – for quick uptake by the body.
- The word 'collagen' is derived from the Greek word 'kolla', meaning glue and it is a substance that literally holds the body together.
- It is the most abundant protein in the body and is found in the following areas (Skin, bones, teeth, cartilage, eyes, muscles, blood vessels, lungs, lining of your organs, vertebrae of the spine, digestive tract)
- Its main role is to provide structural support and strength; however it also protects organs such as the kidneys and spleen, provides flexibility, support and movement in cartilage tissue. It is needed for the replacement and restoration of dead skin cells and to strengthens tendons and ligaments.
- Collagen production starts to decline around the age of 40 which impacts on the integrity of the skin, formation of lines and wrinkles as well as weakening of cartilage in the joints and degradation of bone tissue.
|Serving Size: 5g|
|Servings Per Container: 35|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin K2 (MK7)||100mcg||133%|
Collagen Hydrolysate (Bovine, Whole Kelp, Nettle leaf, Magnesium Glycinate, Horsetail, Ginger root, Zinc Glycinate, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin A (retinyl acetate), Boron (Disodium tetraborate), Copper Glycinate, Vitamin K2 (Menaquione -7) Selenomethionine, Natural lemon extract flavouring, stevia leaf.
Not suitable during prenancy.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF SMALL CHILDREN
Store away from heat and moisture.
Take 3/4 - 1 1/2 scoops per day in the morning away from food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Mix with at least 200ml of water or juice.