Riboflavin | 400mg | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 400 mg of riboflavin
- Supports healthy growth and development and normal red blood cell production
- Helps release energy from carbohydrates
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 400 mg of riboflavin or vitamin B2 per vegetarian capsule. It supports healthy growth and development and normal red blood cell production and also helps release energy from carbohydrates.
Share this Product
- May help support healthy growth and development
- May help support healthy energy production
- May help support healthy lipid metabolism
- May help support healthy tryptophan metabolism
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin and riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium)||400 mg||286%|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
HPMC (vegetable capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.