Absorb Element+ | Unsweetened Chocolate | Sample Size | 100gImix Nutrition
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Liquid dietary supplement protein shake
- Supports energy
- Offers nutrition
- Great for digestion
Imix Nutrition is an American company based in Bloomingdale, IL that provides high quality nutritional shakes and supplements.
- High quality ingredients
- Elemental raw form
- Sweetened with stevia
- Free of artificial ingredients and preservatives
This delicious liquid dietary supplement protein shake supports energy and offers nutrition. It is good for digestion too.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 4 scoops (100g)|
|Servings per Container: 1|
|Amount Per 100g Serving||% RI per 100g serving †|
|Calories for Fat||20 kcal||†††|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|of which sugars||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||56 g||22%|
|of which sugars||4 g||4%|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g||†††|
|Amount per serving||% NRV ††|
|Beta Carotene (from Dunaliella salina)||375 μg||47%|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate)||189 μg||24%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||60 mg||75%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||2.5 μg||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alphatocopheryl acetate)||55.15 mg||460%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate)||5 mg||455%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin b2 as riboflavin-5-phosphate)||5 mg||357%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||5 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||7 mg||500%|
|Folate (as (6S)-5-methylfolate, glucosamine salt)||50 μg||25%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||10 μg||400%|
|Biotin (as D-Biotin)||10 μg||20%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium pantothenate)||5 mg||83%|
|Calcium (as tri-calcium phosphate)||50 mg||6%|
|Phosphorus (as tri-calcium phosphate)||24 mg||3%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||100 μg||67%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||20 mg||5%|
|Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate)||5 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||10 μg||18%|
|Copper (as copper bisglycinate)||0.62 mg||62%|
|Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25 μg||63%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||10 μg||20%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||361 mg||18%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||125 mg||†††|
|Silicon (as bamboo extract)||2.5 mg||†††|
|Protein (as whey isolate)||27 g||†††|
|Proprietary Amino Acid Blend||3.7 g||†††|
|L-glutamine, glycine, L-aspartic acid, L-tyrosine, L-proline, L-alanine, L-threonine, L-serine, L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine HCL|
|†Reference Intake of an average adult (8,400 kJ/2,000 kcal)
†† Nutrient Reference Value of an average adult
††† Recommended Reference Value of Nutrient Reference Value not established.
Organic cassava (tapioca) maltodextrin, Protein (as whey protein isolate (milk)), Cocoa powder, Proprietary Amino Acid Blend (L-glutamine, Glycine, L-aspartic acid, L-tyrosine, L-proline, L-alanine, L-threonine, L-serine, L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine HCL), Natural chocolate and vanilla flavors, Potassium (as potassium citrate), Salt (as sodium chloride), Choline (as choline bitartrate), Phosphorus and Calcium (as tri-calcium phosphate), Magnesium (as magnesium citrate), Myo-Inositol, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate), Beta Carotene (from Dunaliella salina), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Silicon (as bamboo extract), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 as riboflavin-5-phosphate), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate), Copper (as copper bisglycinate), Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate), Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate), Vitamin K2 (as enaquinone MK-7), Niacin (as niacinamide), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate), Biotin (as D-biotin), Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), Chromium (as chromium picolinate), Folate (as (6S)-5-methylfolate, glucosamine salt).
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- As a food supplement, consume 1-3 servings (4 scoops per serving) daily, in divided doses, or as directed by your health professional.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, have a known medical condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place, best if used within 45 days of opening.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Pour 1 cup (237 ml) of water into a blender or shaker bottle (increase water if desired).
- Add 1 tsp - 1 tbsp cold-pressed Linseed, Udo’s or MCT Oil (adjust according to tolerance; the more, the better).
- Add 4 level scoops of Absorb Element+ and shake or blend on LOW speed for 10 seconds Pour over ice (if you wish) and drink slowly for maximum nutrient absorption.
- If tolerated, you can add milk (instead of water) or add fruit. Do not use hot liquids.