Bitters Extra | 30 CapsulesVitanica
Regular price £20.23
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Traditional bitter herbs promote healthy digestion. Includes a full complement of plant-based digestive enzymes to support digestive functions more fully – in a convenient, easy to take capsule.
["B2B","B2C","delivery_form:Capsule","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegans","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegetarians"]
Share this Product
- Traditional herbal bitters formulas support liver and gallbladder function, promote calming digestive health and act as a gentle, natural laxative: Artichoke leaf, Gentian root, Burdock root, Dandelion root, Yellow dock root, Chamomile flower
- Turmeric root is a traditional Asian botanical, also with modern research, supporting digestion and health in general
- Aromatic and sweet herbs play an important role in traditional bitters blends: Cardamom, Ginger, Fennel
- Includes a full profile of plant based digestive enzymes, offering a thoughtful and well-rounded approach to supporting digestion
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf||150 mg||†|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root||150 mg||†|
|Yellow dock (Rumex crispus) root||150 mg||†|
|Gentian (Gentiana lutea) root||100 mg||†|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome||100 mg||†|
|Burdock (Arctium lappa) root||100 mg||†|
|Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed||50 mg||†|
|Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flowers tops||50 mg||†|
|Tumeric (Curcuma longa) root||50 mg||†|
|Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)||15 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water), Calcium laurate.
- Avoid if pregnant; consult with a health care practitioner if nursing or using diuretics, acetaminophen or prescription drugs.
- Discontinue use of this product while using ciprofloxacin, digoxin, chemotherapy.
One (1) or two (2) capsules as needed with meals. Also suitable for men.