Vitanica Black Cohosh - Cimicifuga Extract Plus | 120 CapsulesVitanica
Regular price £30.49
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Black Cohosh is one of the most well-researched and traditionally used herbs for menopause support. Vitanica utilizes both the standardized extract and the whole dried root powder.
["B2B","B2C","delivery_form:Capsule","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegans","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegetarians"]
Share this Product
- 1 capsule contains 40 mg of the most studied, standardized extract: Black cohosh root and rhizome extract (2.5% total triterpene glycosides, 1 mg)
- The synergistic benefit of the traditionally used part of the whole plant is also contained in each capsule: 185 mg – Black cohosh root
- Collective findings on black cohosh suggest it is most supportive for the following menopause-related symptoms: hot flashes – day or night, mood swings, sleep disorders and body aches
- While this herb acts similarly to other phytoestrogens, it does not contain any phytoestrogens itself, making it a safe choice for all women in their perimenopausal and menopausal years
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root and rhizome extract (standardized to contain 2.5% total triterpene glycosides, 1mg.)||40 mg||†|
|Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root and rhizome||185 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegan capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), Calcium laurate.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
- Avoid if taking Cisplatin.
- Caution with pre-existing liver disease or hepatotoxic drugs.
1-2 capsules, one to two times daily.