Boron | 3mg | 100 CapsulesLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains boron
- Aids in the proper metabolism of calcium and magnesium
- Supports bone strength
- May support joint health
- May support prostate health
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This boron supplement aids in the proper metabolism of calcium and magnesium, thereby supporting bone strength. It also may support joint health and prostate health.
Share this Product
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Boron plays a role in helping to build bone strength by metabolizing magnesium and calcium in the formation of bones. Therefore, sufficient levels of this mineral in the body support the bone formation process, which may help to maintain normal bone strength, especially in older people. Furthermore, it may play a role in maintaining joint- and prostate health.
Why it Works:
A natural part of the ageing process may be that the bones and joints in the human body become weaker. Insufficient boron levels might lead to negative changes in bone formation and maintenance . The reason for this is that this mineral is an essential nutrient for calcium, magnesium and vitamin D metabolism which are all crucial for health bones [2-6]. Moreover, it may also support joint health. It may also affect human steroid hormone levels, and dietary intakes of this nutrient may support a healthy prostate [7-11]. Maintaining sufficient levels of this essential mineral can, therefore, help maintain normal bone strength as well as joint- and prostate health in old age.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||25 mg|
|Boron (as boron citrate/aspartate/glycinate complex)||3 mg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Suggested daily intake is one (1) capsule with or without food, or as directed by a medical practitioner.