Breastblend | 90 CapsulesVitanica
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a proprietary formula that includes herbs and botanicals
- Supports breast health
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula that includes herbs and botanicals to support breast health based on clinical research.
Share this Product
- According to numerous studies, supporting healthy breast tissue includes high dietary and supplemental amounts of the following nutraceuticals: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Selenium
- Foods supportive of healthy breasts include cruciferous vegetables, high in indole-3-carbonole; DIM (diindolylmethane) is the bioavailable form of indole-3-carbonole. DIM promotes healthy estrogen metabolism
- Lycopene and Green tea offer supportive antioxidant activity
- High-lignan flax seed is rich in fibre & promotes healthy estrogen balance
- Calcium D-glucarate promotes and maintains healthy detoxification via glucuronidation
- Coenzyme-Q10 has research indicating its supportive role in healthy breast tissue
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids)||1,500 mcg RAE||167%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||500 mg||555%|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)||57 mg||4%|
|Vitamin D-2 (as ergocaliferol)||7.5 mcg (300 IU)||37%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||100 mcg||182%|
|Calcium D-Gulcarate||150 mg||†|
|Flax (Linum usitatissimum) seed hull extract||350 mg||†|
|DIM (Diindolylmethane)||50 mg||†|
|Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) lead extract||240 mg||†|
|Co-enzyme Q10||15 mg||†|
|Lycopene (from tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) extract)||1500 mcg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water), l-leucine.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of your health practitioner before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper-resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Do not use if taking tamoxifen or aromatase inhibitors.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
Two (2) capsules, two times per day.