Calcium/Magnesium (Citrate & Malate) | 100 CapsulesVital Nutrients
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains calcium, necessary for healthy teeth and bones
- Helpful as women age and for men and women with a family history of osteoporosis
Vital Nutrients is an American brand based in Middletown, CT that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
Analyzed for potency and purity
Calcium is essential for healthy teeth and bones. This formula has a bioavailable form that is easy to digest. Calcium helps maintain good bone health and decreases naturally with age. This supplement can help women as they age and are menopausal and elderly men and women.
Share this Product
- Bioavailable citrate form*
- Promotes healthy teeth and bones*
- Magnesium aids in calcium absorption*
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calcium (as 70% dicalcium malate* and 30% calcium citrate/malate)||160 mg||16%|
|Magnesium (as 70% dimagnesium malate and 30% magnesium citrate)||160 mg||40%|
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Magnesium Silicate, Leucine, and Silica.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
2 Veg capsules 2-4 times daily, ideally with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.