CandidaStat | 60 CapsulesVitanica
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a proprietary formula that includes select herbs and key nutrients
- Supports healthy flora and a healthy yeast balance
- Supports restored homeostasis of microflora
- Promotes detoxification
- Supports immune function
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula that includes select herbs and key nutrients. This formula supports healthy flora and a healthy yeast balance, restored homeostasis of microflora and immune function. It also promotes detoxification.
Share this Product
- Yeast balance support from Caprylic acid, Garlic extract, Oregon grape root, and Grapefruit seed extract
- Unique to the formula is a 4:1 Oregon grape root extract, not commonly found in candida products, but especially useful for yeast balance
- Detoxification support from Milk thistle seed extract naturally promotes reduced die-off reaction
- Immune system and antioxidant support with Vitamin E
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||33.5 mg||223%|
|Calcium (as calcium caprylate)||52 mg||4%|
|Caprylic acid (as calcium caprylate)||350 mg||†|
|Garlic (Allium sativum) buld extract||250 mg||†|
|Milk thistle seed extract ~ Silybum marianum||140 mg||†|
|Oregon grape root (4:1) ~ Baberis aquifolium||100 mg||†|
|Oregon grape root ~ Baberis aquifolium||100 mg||†|
|Grapefruit seed extract (10:1) ~ Citrus grandis||20 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Lactobacillus acidophilus, cellulose and silicon dioxide. Vitamin E from soy.
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper-resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
Two (2) capsules, one to two times per day for temporary support or extended use.