Cordyceps 500mg | 60 CapsulesNew Roots Herbal
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Share this Product
- As an antioxidant it is helpful for anti-aging therapies.
- It increases energetic potential (sports performance, the ability to concentrate and states of convalescence) and sexual
- It has beneficial effects on female fertility and in the prevention of post-menopausal osteoporosis.
- Diabetes: it increases insulin release.
- Hepatoprotection: it inhibits hepatic fibrosis and helps re-establish hepatic function in animal studies.
- Renal protection
- Immune booster for a variety of imbalances related to viral and bacterial infections, repeated infection and immune
- It can be very supportive in cardiovascular and atherosclerotic as well as respiratory disorders (asthma, bronchitis…).
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cordyceps extract 8:1 (40% polysaccharides)||500 mg|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value in %|
Cordyceps extract (Ophiocordyceps sinensis), anticaking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids and silicon dioxide, vegetable capsule (glacing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; purified water).
Consult Your healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Consult a health-care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Take 1–2 capsules daily with food or as directed by your health-care practitioner.