Digestive Enzymes with Betaine Hydrochloride | 100 CapsulesNew Roots Herbal
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Digestive Enzymes is a combination of pancreatin (extract of the pancreatic gland containing protease, amylase and lipase), betain (source of HCI extracted from beetroot), ox gall extract (with a high share of taurine) papain (extracted from papaya) and pepsin.
Share this Product
Different studies have shown that the ingredients in DIGESTIVE ENZYMES can relieve the following conditions:
Pancreatic insufficiency characterized by poor digestion, malabsorption, abdominal bloating, a feeling of fullness, gas, constipation and gastrointestinal inflammation. It's also used in the treatment of pancreatic insufficiency, cystic fibrosis, chronic pancreatitis, post-pancreatectomy, post-gastrointestinal bypass surgery, obstruction or narrowing of the bile or pancreatic duct, hypochlorhydria or achlorhydria, pancreatic secretion deficiency and food allergies, among others.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Pancreatin 4x||200 mg|
|Betaine HCl||105.3 mg|
|Bile extract [45% bile acids]||64.8 mg|
|Pepsin A (162 mg)||324,000 IU-PU|
|Papain (10,97 mg)||384,000 USP-PU|
|USP: United States Pharmacopeia
AGU: Glucoamylase Units
IU : International Units
LU: Lipase Units
PC: Proteolytic hydrolysis of casein
PU: Papain units
Pancreatin (porcine-sourced pancreatic enzymes concentrate), pepsin A, bulking agent: microcrystalline
cellulose, betaine hydrochloride, bile extract (from Bos taurus liver), papain (from Carica papaya fruit), anticaking agents:
silicon dioxide and magnesium salts of fatty acids, vegetable capsule (glazing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; purified
- Patients suffering from cancer have been observed to have pancreatic enzyme deficiencies so proteolytic enzymes are considered to be potentially helpful.
- It’s recommended not to use this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For use beyond four weeks consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use after recent surgery; or if you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes or to pork proteins.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a heart or kidney problems; if you are suffering from any serious illness or disease; if you have an allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach, and tomato); if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, gallstones or biliary obstruction, excess stomach acid, are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents, or other enzyme products; if you are having surgery; if you have pancreatitis, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency, or cystic fibrosis; or if you have diabetes or cardiovascular disease. Consult a health care practitioner if the symptoms persist or worsen.
1 capsule one to four times daily with food. Swallow whole; do not crush or chew. For use beyond four weeks consult your health-care practitioner.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.