DIM + I3C | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 400 mg of dietary indoles, naturally occurring components of cruciferous vegetables that may help support the body's healthy estrogen metabolism processes
- Supports normal hormone metabolism and estrogen processing
- Supports normal detoxification processes in the liver, regular cell cycle progression, and healthy genetic processes
- May help support healthy hormone balance
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 400 mg of dietary indoles, naturally occurring components of cruciferous vegetables that may help support the body's healthy estrogen metabolism processes. This formula supports normal hormone metabolism and estrogen processing; normal detoxification processes in the liver, regular cell cycle progression, and healthy genetic processes; and may help support healthy hormone balance.
Share this Product
- Supportive blend of natural indole compounds
- May help support healthy estrogen metabolism
- May help support cellular health
- May help support liver health
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Dietary Indoles (Proprietary blend containing indole-3-carbinol, diindolylmethane, and related indole compounds)||400 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), silicon dioxide, cellulose, and L-leucine.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing. Consult with a healthcare professional prior to use if you are using medications (esp. estrogen or hormonal birth control, or other medications that may be metabolized by the liver) or if you are undergoing treatment for any medical condition.
Store in a cool, dry place (59-85 degrees F) away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food. Use as directed by your healthcare professional.