Hydroxo B12 with Folinic Acid | 60 LozengesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 2,000 mcg of hydroxocobalamin, vitamin B12 and folinic acid
- Supports proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis
- Supports methylation
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 2,000 mcg of hydroxocobalamin, folinic acid and vitamin B12. It supports proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis and supports methylation.
Share this Product
- May help support cellular and cognitive health
- May play a role in healthy DNA/RNA synthesis
- May help support healthy detoxification pathways
- May help support healthy energy levels
Serving Size: 1
Servings Per Container: 60
|Folate (as folinic acid, calcium salt)||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as hydroxocobalamin)||1000 mcg||16,667%|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake|
|**Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, and natural cherry fla
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics or other medications.
|Storage||Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.|
Take 1 lozenge daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Lozenge may be broken into smaller pieces if lower dosage is desired.