L-5-MTHF | 1000mcg | 60 LozengesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 1,000 mcg of pure non-racemic l-methyl-folate
- Supports methylation, DNA biosynthesis, homocysteine metabolism, and nervous system function
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 1,000 mcg of pure non-racemic l-methyl-folate. . L-5-MTHF is easily absorbed and used by cells and the main folate in circulation and the only folate that can cross the blood-brain barrier. This formula supports methylation, DNA biosynthesis, homocysteine metabolism, and nervous system function.
Share this Product
- Pure, non-racemic form of L-methyl-folate
- May help support a healthy nervous system
- May help support a healthy prenatal regimen along with a healthy diet and lifestyle
- May help support healthy methylation processes
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt)||1000 mcg DFE||250%|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Xylitol, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, and natural orange flavour.
Take 1 lozenge daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Lozenge may be broken into smaller pieces if the lower dosage is desired.