Life Extension Mix Capsules | 360 CapsulesLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a full spectrum of daily nutrients and botanical extracts
- Supports whole-body health
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains high quality, pure and potent daily nutrients and botanical extracts designed to support whole-body health.
Share this Product
Why it Works:
Many Europeans do not eat enough fruits and vegetables and studies show that people who eat the most fruits and vegetables enjoy healthier and longer lives.
Life Extension Mix is a daily supplement that provides all the high-potency vitamins, minerals, and amino acids you need to form the cornerstone of a comprehensive health maintenance program. Its formula is a state-of-the-art multi-nutrient formula, packed with the purest and most potent and unique forms of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, plus an array of fruit an vegetable extracts.
The unparalleled formula and ingredients in Life Extension Mix™ are based on more than 35 years of clinical research. We've selected the purest and most potent forms of extracts from plants, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients for greater absorption. Therefore ingredients in Life Extension Mix™ come only from premium-quality suppliers. Indeed, premium suppliers charge more for their vitamins and trace elements, but the purity of these substances greatly is much better than lower-cost generic versions.
Discover the extensive full-spectrum nutrition benefits of Life Extension Mix™!
The Science Behind the Product:
Amongst many nutrients, Life Extension Mix Capsules contains*:
Vitamins and Minerals:
- Vitamin D3 - it is known that many people do not ingest enough vitamin D since this nutrient is essential to maintain bone density and healthy cell division [1-8]. a daily dose of Life Extension Mix™ offers 2,000 IU of vitamin D3.
- 5-MTHF (5-methyltetrahydrofolate)- folate plays a role in maintaining homocysteine levels within the normal range. One dose of Life Extension Mix™has 400 mcg of the bioactive 5-MTHF form of folate, which is up to 7 times more bioavailable than ordinary folic acid.
- Selenium in bioavailable forms such as SelenoExcell®.
- Chromium, magnesium, and biotin - are crucial to maintain healthy blood sugar for those already within normal range [9-20]. Furthermore, the formula in Life Extension Mix Capsules contains 500 mcg of Crominex® 3+, a highly stable and active form of chromium, a highly absorbable forms of magnesium and high-potency biotin.
- Blueberry extracts - The strong natural antioxidants blueberry anthocyanins showed properties that extend well beyond suppressing free radicals. Additionally, blueberry's active constituent (pterostilbene) can support healthy lipid and glucose levels for those already within the normal range [21-24].
- Standardized green tea extract - polyphenol constituents of green tea have shown to have great biological activities. These include inhibiting LDL oxidation and neuronal peroxidation and maintaining healthy DNA structure [25-34]. It was also shown that green tea powdered extracts are able to absorb 60% to 90% better into the bloodstream compared with drinking green tea itself .
- Broccoli - contains several active constituents such as sulforaphane being important due to its unique detoxification and DNA-protecting effects [36-39].
- Lutein - it is a compound found in corn and in leafy greens such as kale and spinach. It was shown to help maintain critical pigments in the eye macula .
- Olive polyphenols - Life Extension Mix™ formula contains an olive extract standardized to provide polyphenols like hydroxytyrosol. It was reported that it can help inhibit free radicals and stabilize cell membranes [41-53].
- Standardized pomegranate extract - Researchers revealed that pomegranate can help maintain healthy cardiovascular function [54-59]. and healthy DNA structure in prostate cells. [60-65]. Additionally, pomegranate extract is standardized to provide the biologically active punicalagins that are so unique to this fruit.
|Serving Size: 8 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, acetate) (5,000 IU)||250 mcg|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, acerola extract)||162 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2,000 IU)||8.3 mcg|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, D-alpha tocopherol)||11.2 mg|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl)||20.8 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5'-phosphate)||8.3 mg|
|Niacin (as 61% niacinamide, 38% niacin, 1% niacinamide ascorbate)||31.7 mg|
|Vitamin B6 [as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (100 mg), pyridoxine HCl (5 mg)||17.5 mg|
|Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)||66.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate with 5 mg pantethine)||100 mg|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate, Ca ascorbate, D-calcium pantothenate, Ca D-glucarate)||23.2 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||25 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, arginate, glycinate, taurinate, ascorbate)||70 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate)||5.8 mg|
|Selenium [as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell high selenium yeast, Se-methyl L-selenocysteine]||33.3 mcg|
|Copper (as TRAACS copper bisglycinate chelate)||0.17 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate)||0.17 mg|
|Chromium [as Crominex 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros amla extract (fruit), PrimaVie Shilajit]||83.3 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate)||20.8 mcg|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||5.8 mg|
|Broccoli concentrate blend [broccoli powder, extract [sprout, floret, seed) (providing glucosinolates, sulforaphane), calcium D-glucarate)||121 mg|
|N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC)||400 mg|
|Decaffeinated green tea extract (leaf) [std. to 45% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)]||54.2 mg|
|Acerola extract 4:1 (berry)||50 mg|
|Bitter orange citrus bioflavonoids (peel, fruit) [std. to 50% hesperidin]||33.3 mg|
|Fruit/berry proprietary blend [European elder, blackberry, blueberry, sweet cherry, cranberry, plum, persimmon (Diospyros kaki) powders]||33.3 mg|
|Wild blueberry anthocyanin extract (fruit)||25 mg|
|Silymarin [from milk thistle extract (seed)]||20.8 mg|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous)||16.7 mg|
|CherryPure sour cherry (tart cherry) proanthocyanidin powder (skin)||14.2 mg|
|POMELLA pomegranate extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins]||14.2 mg|
|Natural mixed tocopherols (providing gamma, delta, alpha, beta tocopherols)||10 mg|
|MirtoSelect bilberry extract (fruit)||5 mg|
|BioVin grape proanthocyanidin extract (whole grape)||4.2 mg|
|Leucoselect grape seed proanthocyanidin extract||4.2 mg|
|Bio-Quercetin phytosome (providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud)], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower])||2.5 mg|
|Bromelain [from pineapple (stem)] (2400 gelatin digestive units/gram)||2.5 mg|
|Lutein [from marigold extract (flower)] (providing 465 mcg trans-zeaxanthin)||2.5 mg|
|Olive extract (fruit) (providing polyphenols, hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol, oleuropein)||2.1 mg|
|Sesame seed lignan extract||1.7 mg|
|Luteolin [from orange extract (fruit)]||1.3 mg|
|Boron (as boron amino acid chelate)||0.5 mg|
|Lycopene [from LycoBeads®8 natural tomato extract (fruit)]||0.5 mg|
|Delphinidins [from Delphinol®2 maqui berry (Aristotelia chilensis) extract (fruit)]||0.33 mg|
|Cyanidin-3-glucoside (C3G) [from black currant extract (fruit)]||0.21 mg|
|**Daily Value not established.
^RAE (retinol activity equivalent). ºDFE (dietary folate equivalent). •NE (niacin equivalent).
Gelatin (capsule), maltodextrin, vegetable stearate, silica, microcrystalline cellulose, starch.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
Temporary flushing, itching, rash, or gastric disturbances may occur. Liver function testing is recommended when niacin is taken in excess of 500 mg daily. Those with gout or liver diseases should avoid taking high doses of niacin. Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant medications. Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels. Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson's disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product.
Take two (2) capsules daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.