Liposomal Vitamin C Zooki | 30 SachetsYourZooki
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 1000mg of Liposomal Vitamin C
- Supports immune system
- Offers protection against common colds and sickness
- Synthesises collagen, supporting skin’s elasticity and prevents wrinkles & sagging
- Offers protection against oxidative stress
- Increases iron absorption
- Promotes healthy gums, teeth, cartilage, blood vessels and bones
- Support the nervous system
- Supports the regeneration of Vitamin E
Zooki is a UK company based in London, UK that provides high quality, liposomal nutritional supplements.
- High-quality products
- 100% natural ingredients
- Free of gluten, soy, dairy, alcohol, sugar, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Vegan-friends and non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 1000mg of Liposomal Vitamin C in every sachet. Using this formula supports the immune system and offers protection against common colds and sickness. This anti-aging formula synthesises collagen, supporting skin’s elasticity and prevents wrinkles & sagging. This formula offers protection against oxidative stress, increases iron absorption, and promotes healthy gums, teeth, cartilage, blood vessels and bones. It also supports the nervous system and the regeneration of Vitamin E.
Share this Product
- Liposomal Encapsulation utilsing over 50 patents
- 1000mg of Liposomal Vitamin C per 15ml sachet
- Have straight from the sachet or easily mix with water or juice.
- 100% natural ingredients (No Potassium Sorbate)
- Vegan friendly
- Add to smoothies, shakes, yoghurt & more
- Ethanol free
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV*|
|Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg||1,250%|
|Vitamin E||6.7 mg||55.83%|
Glycerin, Liposomal Vitamin C, Proprietary Blend (Sunflower oil containing Phosphatidylcholine and Vitamin C as L-Ascorbic Acid), Purified Water, Natural Flavours (Citrus oil and Vanilla), Vitamin E, Natural Colours (Beta Carotene), Potassium Bicarbonate, Sucrose (<0.1g), Oleic Acid Acid (Citric Acid).
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Do not blend or vigorously agitate
Take straight from the sachet or easily mix with water or juice.