Maitake | 120 CapsulesHost Defense
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains Maitake, a mushroom found in temperate hardwood forests
- Supports normal cell growth
Host Defense is an American company based in Shelton, WA that provides high-quality mushroom supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains Maitake, a mushroom found in temperate hardwood forests that supports normal cell growth.
Share this Product
- Enhances a healthy glycemic balance by promotingnormal blood sugar metabolism*
- Rich in 1-3, 1-4, and 1-6 Beta-glucans, well-known for promoting immune health*
- Supports cellular health*
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa) mycelium ‡||900 mg||†|
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa) fruitbodies ‡||100 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.
Dried myceliated brown rice‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out reach of children
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor. Keep out of reach of children.