Optimal Krill Oil | 60 SoftgelsSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 880 mg of krill oil and an impressive 12 mg per serving of astaxanthin
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- May help support the body's natural antioxidant defences, cardiovascular health, normal muscle recovery, healthy eyes and skin, and healthy inflammatory response
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 880 mg of krill oil and an impressive 12 mg per serving of astaxanthin. Krill, a tiny crustacean in the sea, is rich in omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. Astaxanthin may help support the body's natural antioxidant defences, cardiovascular health, normal muscle recovery, healthy eyes and skin, and healthy inflammatory response.
Share this Product
- Natural source of phospholipid-form omega-3's
- May help support the body's natural free-radical defenses
- May help support healthy eyes and skin
- May help support cardiovascular health
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Krill Oil (Euphausia superba)||880 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||80 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||44 mg||**|
|AstaReal Natural Astaxanthin (from Haematoccus pluvialis algae extract)||12 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Bovine gelatin, glycerin, and deionized water.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.