Optimal Multivitamin Minus One | 45 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a wide variety of nutrients in well-absorbed or active forms
- Supports proper nutrition and optimal health
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a wide variety of nutrients in well-absorbed or active forms and supports proper nutrition and optimal health.
Share this Product
- Convenient one-a-day formula
- No methylated B vitamins for those sensitive to methyl groups*
- Support the body's natural free radical defenses*
- Maintain healthy energy production*
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin A [750 mcg (67%) as natural beta-carotene and 375 mcg (33%) as retinyl palmitate]||1125 mcg||125%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1000 IU)||125%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)||50.25 mg||335%|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)||100 mcg||83%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||25 mg||2083%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium)||5 mg||385%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||20 mg||1176%|
|Folate (as calcium folinate)||400 mcg DFE||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (50% as hydroxocobalamin and 50% as adenosylcobalamin)||25 mcg||1042%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg||1000%|
|Iodine [from organic Icelandic kelp (Laminaria digitata)(stem and leaf)]||100 mcg||67%|
|Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)||10 mg||91%|
|Selenium (as SelenoExcell® High Selenium Yeast)||75 mcg||136%|
|Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)||1 mg||43%|
|Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)||200 mcg||571%|
|Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)||75 mcg||167%|
|Superoxide Dismutase [from Extramel® M Melon Extract (Cucumis melo)(pulp)]||7.143 mg (100IU)||**|
|Mixed Tocopherols||5 mg||**|
|Lutein [from marigold extract (Tagetes erecta)(flowers)]||3 mg||**|
|Boron (as Albion® Bororganic™ Glycine)||1 mg||**|
|BioPQQ® Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium Salt||1 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, medium-chain triglyceride oil, and silica.
Take 1 capsule daily with breakfast or lunch, or use as directed by your healthcare professional. Capsules may be opened and nutrients takes separately or sprinkled into food or drink. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.