Phytostan | 90 CapsulesIntegrative Therapeutics Inc
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains caprylic acid and undecylenic acid with Pau D’Arco and other key botanical extracts
- Supports healthy intestinal function, healthy yeast balance, and optimum gastrointestinal ecology
Integrative Therapeutics Inc is an American company based in Green Bay, WI that provides high quality science-based nutritional supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners
- Use GMP manufacturing facilities
- Based on scientific research
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene with mixed carotenoids)||500 IU||10%|
|Calcium (as calcium undecylanate, phosphate and caprylate)||65 mg||6%|
|Zinc (as zinc caprylate)||0.3 mg||2%|
|Pau D'Arco (Tabebuia impetiginosa) Bark||100 mg||†|
|Undecylenic Acid (as calcium undecylenate)||100 mg||†|
|Caprylic Acid (as calcium caprylate, and zinc caprylate)||100 mg||†|
|L-Glutamic Acid HCl||50 mg||†|
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Aerial Parts Oil Extract||12.5 mg||†|
|Thyme (Thymus zygis) Aerial Parts Oil Extract||12.5 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), cellulose, stearic acid, and silicon dioxide.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Take 1 capsule three times daily between meals, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. If you experience nausea when using this product, take with a small amount of food.