Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus | 60 CapsulesNaturoBest
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
New vegan-friendly formula!
- Australia’s first prenatal multi with Quatrefolic ®, the 4th generation folate and folinic acid.
- Contains the active form of folate, 5-MTHF for those women with certain genetic polymorphisms that affect methylation of folic acid.
- Contains 24mg of elemental iron as Ferrochel ® in a daily dose, highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate.
- Provides B vitamins in their metabolically active forms to support healthy methylation, DNA and RNA synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
- Does not contain the fat-soluble vitamins A and K.These vitamins are easily obtained from the diet and maybe toxic in excess. Vitamin K has a poor placental transfer to the baby.
- Contains alpha-lipoic acid which helps recycle the antioxidant vitamins C and E, CoQ10 and glutathione and provides nutritional support in glucose metabolism.
- Provides only activated vitamins B2, B6 and folate and the natural form of Vitamin B12 found in food, hydroxocobalamin.
- Contains 270mcg of iodine per daily dose, the RDI during breastfeeding.
- Copper-free formulation! Copper rises naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary.
- Ultra-low excipient formula; only microcrystalline cellulose & ascorbyl palmitate.
Share this Product
• Supports healthy foetal brain development.
• Maintains healthy placenta growth.
• Supports a healthy pregnancy and maternal health.
• Promotes healthy foetal development.
• Helps enhance maternal postnatal health.
|Serving Size: 2 (daily)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Natural betacarotene (Lyc-O-Beta®)||10 mg|
|Tagetes erecta flower extract equiv to fresh (Lutemax®)||2.2g|
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||20mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||40mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||50mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||25mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||534mcg|
|equivalent levomefolic acid (active folate)||300mcg|
|equivalent folinic acid (activated folate)||200mcg|
|TOTAL FOLATE PER DAILY DOSE||500mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||94.72mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||85mg|
|Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 1000iu)||25mcg|
|Ferrochel® Iron (II) glycinate||87.66mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM PER DAILY DOSE||100.80mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||10mg|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||20mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||74.76mg|
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Take one capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.