Pro-Digestion Intensive | 180 Chewable TabletsSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a broad spectrum of digestive enzymes derived from vegetarian sources
- Supports optimal digestion and normal nutrient absorption
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement supports optimal digestion and normal nutrient absorption. It contains a broad spectrum of digestive enzymes derived from vegetarian sources.
Share this Product
- Contains 19 vegetarian-sourced enzymes
- May help support healthy digestion and digestive comfort
- May help support normal nutrient absorption
- May help support a healthy immune system
|Serving Size: 2 Chewable Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Comprehensive Enzyme Blend||320 mg||**|
|Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity)||12 AGU||**|
|Sugar Specific Enzymes|
|Sucrase (invertase)||54 INVU||**|
|Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity)||10 PUN||**|
|Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes|
|Hemicellulase (xylanase) and Pectinase Complex||80 HSU||**|
|Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes|
|Acid Protease||20 SAP||**|
|Alkaline Protease||20 PC||**|
|Protease/Peptidase Complex with DPP-IV endo-peptidase/exo-peptidase activity||16000 HUT||**|
|Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated)||100 SPU||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Xylitol, mannitol, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, and natural cherry flavor.
Chew 2 tablets daily with each meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.