Proferia ADP | 57gArthur Andrew Medical
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Promotes healthy hormone levels and maintains normal bone density
- Can also support sleep, mood, weight, and even skin appearance
Arthur Andrew Medical is an American brand based in Scottsdale, AZ that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- High standards of harvesting and production
- Enzyme and probiotic-based dietary supplements
- All products manufactured in the US
Hormone balance is essential for proper health. Women depend upon estrogen and progesterone for healthy energy levels, good mood, great sleep and more. A decrease in progesterone can affect bone and joint density. Proféria provides natural topical progesterone to promote healthy hormone levels and a topical cream can help in maintaining normal bone density. It can also support sleep, mood, weight, and even skin appearance, by balancing water retention levels.
Share this Product
Mexican yam root, whole leaf aloe vera concentrate, deionized water, safflower oil, stearic acid, cetyl lactate, sorbitol, cetyl alcohol, wheat germ oil, hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides, sodium PCA, progesterone, extracts of: (Arnica, burdock, rosemary, pine, chamomile, watercress, nettles, red vine, St. John's wort, horse chestnut, marigold, limetree, hops, horse tail, lemon, fucus, queen meadows, corn flower), triethanolamine, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance, tocopherol, retinol
- Keep out the reach of children
- Temporary soreness of the breast may occur. Do not take this product if pregnant or nursing.
- Caffeine may disrupt the effectiveness of Femesse. For best results, refrain from consuming caffeinated beverages 30 minutes before and after the consumption of Femesse.
- Store in a cool dry place with the lid tightly closed.
Proféria should be applied once daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Apply to thin areas of the skin, such as the neck, breasts, inside the arms etc. A typical dosage of Proféria varies on the individual and the symptoms they’re experiencing. We recommend a 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of Proféria daily (contains appx 20mg of progesterone per 1/4 teaspoon).