Rhodiola | 60 CapsulesVitanica
Regular price £25.76
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Rhodiola is an adaptogenic herb with a broad range of action, promoting mental and physical stamina, hormonal harmony, and immune support, especially in times of stress. We utilize the extract plus the whole root.*
["B2B","B2C","delivery_form:Capsule","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegans","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegetarians"]
Share this Product
- Traditionally Rhodiola has been used for centuries in Eastern Europe,Scandinavia and Asia as folk medicine to promote physical endurance, productivity and adaptogenic support to high altitudes
- Research has identified adaptogenic compounds in the roots, the most important ones being the rosavins – rosavin, rosin and rosarin – specific to the species Rhodiola rosea
- Positive support for several different neurotransmitters in the brain promote mental acuity and memory, as well as supporting mood
- Research has indicated the many areas where Rhodiola is supportive: Central Nervous System, Cardiovascular System, Endocrine System
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Rhodiola rosea root extract (3% rosavins, 1% salidroside)||200 mg||†|
|Rhodiola rosea root||85 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
vegetable capsule (HPMC), Water, l-leucine
- Rhodiola is not recommended for individuals with bipolar disorder.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
One (1) capsule one to two times per day. Best taken on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast and/or lunch.