Super-Absorbable CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) with d-Limonene | 60 SoftgelsLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) with d-Limonene
- Supports mitochondrial function
- Protects the cell DNA, lipids and proteins from oxidation
Life Extension is an American company based in that provides high quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) with d-Limonene that supports mitochondrial function and protects the cell DNA, lipids and proteins from oxidation.
Share this Product
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Super-Absorbable CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) with d-Limonene is a super absorbable and very cost-effective CoQ10 supplement formula. CoQ10 plays an essential role in supporting a healthy mitochondrial function [1-7] because it is required in the body to convert fats and sugars into energy for the cells. However, as the body ages, the natural production of CoQ10 declines . With ample levels of CoQ10 in the body, the mitochondria can work efficiently in cells all over the body.
Why it Works:
When CoQ10 supplementation is taken through the mouth, just some of it will be absorbed into the bloodstream. However, higher doses of CoQ10 can provide better effects than typical dosages. CoQ10 is a very expensive nutrient, why a viable option to taking higher doses is to increase the amount of CoQ10 which can be absorbed in the body.
CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant, which helps protect the DNA of mitochondria, lipids and proteins from oxidation. Furthermore, it also supports the function of mitochondria , which are the “powerhouses” of cells. It does so by contributing to the mitochondria’s production of ATP which is the body’s main source of energy. When the body starts to age, the production of CoQ10 decreases, which on the other hand can result in lower production of ATP. The good news is that CoQ10 can easily be supplemented.
Super-Absorbable CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) with d-Limonene contains CoQ10 in its ubiquinone form in a highly intensified format. The absorption of CoQ10 is aided by d-Limonene which is a natural compound found in orange oil. d-Limonene helps CoQ10 absorption by breaking down CoQ10 particles, reducing their size thereby increasing CoQ10 absorbability in the body [12-17].
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Ubiquinone (as Kaneka Q10®)||100 mg|
|d-Limonene [from cold-pressed orange oil (peel)]||100 mg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Ethyl oleate, gelatin, polysorbate 80, glycerin, purified water, carob colour, d-alpha-tocopherol, rosemary extract.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.