Thiamin 50mg | 120 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 50 mg of thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) per vegetarian capsule
- Supports the nervous system, healthy brain function, a positive mental state, normal energy levels, healthy stress response, and a healthy immune system
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 50 mg of thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) per vegetarian capsule. This formula supports the nervous system, healthy brain function, a positive mental state, normal energy levels, healthy stress response, and a healthy immune system.
Share this Product
- May help support normal carbohydrate metabolism
- May help support healthy energy levels
- May help support a healthy nervous system
- May help support cognitive health
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||50 mg||3333%|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics or other medications.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 1 capsule with or without food once daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.