QH Absorb | 200mg | 30 SoftgelsJarrow Formulas
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains Ubiquinol, the active antioxidant state of Co-Q10
- Powerful antioxidant
- Supports growth and maintenance
- supports for migraines
- May support for chest pain and high blood pressure
Jarrow Formulas is an American brand based in Los Angeles, CA that offers high-quality nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements.
- All products are based on scientific research. Some also have clinical trials.
- Free of pesticides
- Non-GMO high-quality ingredients
Many products are dairy-free, vegetarian, gluten-free and soy-free
This dietary supplement contains the active antioxidant form of Co-Q10, an essential compound that your body produces naturally. Your cells use CoQ10 for growth and maintenance. Coenzyme Q10 is most commonly used for conditions that affect the heart such as heart failure and fluid build up in the body (congestive heart failure or CHF), chest pain (angina), and high blood pressure.
Share this Product
- Ubiquinol High Absorption Softgel
- 2 Dosages: 100 & 200 mg
- "Active Antioxidant" Form of Co-Q10
- Results in Higher Blood Levels Than Co-Q10*
- Especially for older consumers
- Q-Absorb® High-Absorption System
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH)||200 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Medium chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin and beeswax; rosemary extract, natural mixed tocopherols and ascorbyl palmitate added to maintain freshness. Softgel consists of bovine gelatin, glycerin and purified water; caramel and carob extract added as a light barrier.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Q+, Kaneka QH, Kaneka Ubiquinol and the quality seal are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
If you have a medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
KEEP OUT THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool, dry place.
Take 1 softgel per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.