Vitamin D Synergy | 2000IU | 120 CapsulesDesigns For Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains vitamin D3, and vitamin K (K1 and K2)
- Essential for optimal bone and arterial health
- Essential for maintaining the immune system
- May help people who do not get enough sun exposure and/or dietary sources of these vitamins
Designs for Health is an American brand based in Las Vegas, NV that offers high-quality nutritional supplements.
- All products are based on scientific research. Some also have clinical trials.
- Free of pesticides
- Non-GMO high-quality ingredients
Many products are dairy-free, vegetarian, gluten-free and soy-free
Containing a higher dose of vitamins D3 and K (K1 and K2) to supplement diets where these vitamins are depleted, this dietary supplement may y help people who do not get enough sun exposure and/or dietary sources of these vitamins. Vitamins D and K are essential for optimal bone and arterial health and for maintaining the immune system.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol)||2000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin K (As Vitamin K1 Phytonadione)||200 mcg||250%|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose (capsule)' microcrystalline cellulose' vegetable stearate.
Store at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children.
For professional use only.
Notice: Color' size or shape may appear different between lots.
As a dietary supplement' take one capsule per day with a meal' or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.