Absorb Element+ Vegan | Unsweetened Vanilla Brule | Sample Size | 100gImix Nutrition
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Liquid dietary supplement protein shake
- Supports energy
- Offers nutrition
- Great for digestion
Imix Nutrition is an American company based in Bloomingdale, IL that provides high quality nutritional shakes and supplements.
- High quality ingredients
- Elemental raw form
- Free of artificial ingredients and preservatives
This delicious liquid dietary supplement protein shake supports energy and offers nutrition. It is good for digestion too.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 4 scoops (100g)|
|Servings per Container: 1|
|Amount Per 100g Serving||% RI per 100g serving †|
|Calories for Fat||10 kcal||†††|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|of which sugars||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||63 g||24%|
|of whish sugars||4 g||4%|
|Dietary Fibre||<1 g||†††|
|Amount per serving||% NRV ††|
|Beta Carotene (from Dunaliella salina)||375 μg||47%|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate)||189 μg||24%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||60 mg||75%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||2.5 μg||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alphatocopheryl acetate)||55.15 mg||460%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate)||5 mg||455%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin b2 as riboflavin-5-phosphate)||5 mg||357%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||5 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||7 mg||500%|
|Folate (as (6S)-5-methylfolate, glucosamine salt)||50 μg||25%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||10 μg||400%|
|Biotin (as D-Biotin)||10 μg||20%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium pantothenate)||5 mg||83%|
|Calcium (as tri-calcium phosphate)||50 mg||6%|
|Phosphorus (as tri-calcium phosphate)||24 mg||3%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||100 μg||67%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||20 mg||5%|
|Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate)||5 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||10 μg||18%|
|Copper (as copper bisglycinate)||0.62 mg||62%|
|Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25 μg||63%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||10 μg||20%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||361 mg||18%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||125 mg||†††|
|Silicon (as bamboo extract)||2.5 mg||†††|
|Protein (as organic sprouted brown rice protein isolate)||27 g||†††|
|Proprietary Amino Acid Blend||3.7 g||†††|
|L-glutamine, glycine, L-aspartic acid, L-tyrosine, L-proline, L-alanine, L-threonine, L-serine, L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine HCL|
|†Reference Intake of an average adult (8,400 kJ/2,000 kcal)|
|†† Nutrient Reference Value of an average adult|
|††† Recommended Reference Value of Nutrient Reference Value not established.|
Organic cassava (tapioca) maltodextrin blend, Protein (as organic sprouted brown rice protein isolate), Proprietary Amino Acid Blend (L-glutamine, Glycine, L-aspartic acid, L-tyrosine, L-proline, L-alanine, L-threonine, L-serine, L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine HCL), Potassium (as potassium citrate), Natural caramel and vanilla flavors, Salt (as sodium chloride), Phosphorus and Calcium (as tri-calcium phosphate), Magnesium (as magnesium citrate), Citicoline (as citicoline sodium), Myo-Inositol, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate), Beta Carotene (from Dunaliella salina), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Silicon (as bamboo extract), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 as riboflavin-5-phosphate), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate), Copper (as copper bisglycinate), Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate), Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate), Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone MK-7), Niacin (as niacinamide), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate), Biotin (as D-biotin), Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), Chromium (as chromium picolinate), Folate (as (6S)-5-methylfolate, glucosamine salt).
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- As a food supplement, consume 1-3 servings (4 scoops per serving) daily, in divided doses, or as directed by your health professional.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, have a known medical condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place, best if used within 45 days of opening.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Pour 1 cup (237 mL) of water into a blender or shaker bottle (increase water if desired).
- Add 1 tsp - 1 tbsp cold-pressed Linseed, Udo’s or MCT Oil (adjust according to tolerance; the more, the better).
- Add 4 level scoops of Absorb Element+ and shake or blend on LOW speed for 10 seconds Pour over ice (if you wish) and drink slowly for maximum nutrient absorption.
- If tolerated, you can add milk (instead of water) or add fruit. Do not use hot liquids.