Alpha R Lipoic Acid | 100mg | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 100 mg of pure R-isomer alpha-lipoic acid (ALA)
- Supports the body's healthy antioxidant defence system
- Supports energy production and aerobic metabolism
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 100 mg of pure R-isomer alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) that supports the body's healthy antioxidant defence system, energy production and aerobic metabolism.
Share this Product
- May help support healthy cellular energy production
- May help support healthy antioxidant activity
- May help support healthy metabolism
- May help support cognitive health
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|R-Lipoic Acid (as sodium R-lipoate)||100 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake** Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, L-leucine, silica, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Use under the supervision of a qualified physician if taking thyroid hormones or other medications.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 1 capsule with or without food any time of day or as directed by your healthcare professional.