Arterial Protect | 30 CapsulesLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains Pycnogenol® French maritime pine bark extract and Centellicum® Centella Asiatica leaf (also known as Gotu Kola) extract
- Supports endothelial health
- Promotes healthy arterial blood flow throughout the body
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
Share this Product
Benefits at a Glance
- Stabilizes endothelial plaques
- Supports endothelial health
- Promotes healthy arterial blood flow
- Reduces arterial oxidative stress
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response
Stabilizes Endothelial Plaques
As one age, lipids in combination with inflammatory cells, cellular waste products, and calcium build up within the walls of the blood vessels to form arterial plaque. If this plaque becomes unstable, it can potentially affect the endothelium — the thin layer of cells along the arteries.
The extracts in Arterial Protect have been documented to support the body's ability to control plaque formation by promoting your body's natural maintenance of arterial plaque stability, helping to support healthy blood flow throughout the body.1
A Patented and Clinically Tested Formula
Patented and clinically tested, Arterial Protect is a combination of Pycnogenol® French maritime pine bark extract and Centellicum® Gotu Kola leaf extract.
Pycnogenol® has been demonstrated in controlled research to improve endothelial function and arterial blood flow.2 It also significantly reduces oxidative stress. Additionally, Pycnogenol® is known to help modulate healthy inflammation and to help inhibit platelet aggregation.3
Gotu Kola has been shown in placebo-controlled studies to result in enhanced stability of arterial plaque.4,5 Gotu Kola modulates the production of collagen, which is found in the composition of the cap holding plaque in place.4,5 It also supports free radical defence mechanisms and helps promote healthy inflammation levels.
When human volunteers were supplemented with both Pycnogenol® and Gotu Kola—the two ingredients in Arterial Protect—the progression of the arterial plaque was substantially reduced, and this was associated with a reduction in oxidative stress.1
For those seeking enhanced arterial protection, take just one vegetarian capsule daily of Arterial Protect to stabilize endothelial plaque and promote healthy blood flow.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Pycnogenol® dried French Maritime pine extract (bark) [std. to 65% procyanidins]||100 mg|
|Centellicum gotu kola extract (leaf) [std. to 35% triterpenes]||257 mg|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Rice bran, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Take one (1) capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.