B Complex Plus | Food-Grown | 60 CapsulesWild Nutrition
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 known for reducing tiredness and fatigue, promoting normal immune function and increasing mental performance.
- High quality, Ashwagandha herb scientifically proven to support the nervous system, immune system and adrenals during stress and increase resistance to burn out
- Vitamin C and magnesium support the protection of cells from oxidative stress as well as a healthy nervous system.
- Promotes energy
- May reduce stress
Wild Nutrition is a U.K. brand based in Lewes hat provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Unique production process to add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food for FOOD-GROWN® supplements
- Do not contain artificial colours
- All of our supplements are backed with a full, complete 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Support your body’s energy needs, reduce stress and increase your resistance to burnout with this Food-Grown® B Complex Plus supplement from Wild Nutrition. Harvested via a unique production process that adds and grows essential nutrients in real, raw form, FOOD-GROWN® supplements are easy to digest and quickly absorbed by the body as they are similar to consuming real fruit. Both Vitamins B6 and B12 are known to reduce tiredness and fatigue, while promoting normal immune function and increasing mental performance. When your body is stressed, you may need more vitamin B. This bespoke formula also contains minerals such as magnesium and vitamin C to help reduce oxidative stress while promoting a healthy nervous system. Finally and most importantly, this supplement also contains the herb, Ashwagandha that has been scientifically studied and proven to support the nervous and immune systems and reduce fatigue and wear and tear on adrenal glands, while helping your body recover and develop resistance to burn out and stress. Take this daily supplement to improve your mental clarity and cognition while being more prepared for life’s stresses.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||38|
|Vitamin B1||1.3 mg||127|
|Vitamin B2||1.6 mg||114|
|Niacin||18 mg NE||113|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||200 μg||100|
|Vitamin B12||1 μg||40|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||167|
|Organic Ashwagandha powder||50 mg||N/A|
|Energy, Fat, Protein, Carbohydrates||N/A|
|*EU NRV(Nutrient Reference Value) **a-TE = Alpha-tocopherols equivalents|
Lithothamnium (red algae) powder (providing: Calcium), Nutrient-enhanced Yeast (providing: Niacin, Vitamin B6, Inositol, PABA, Manganese, Choline, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Biotin, Coenzyme Q10, Thiamin, Vitamin B12), Nutrient- enhanced Lactobacillus Bulgaricus (providing: Magnesium and Pantothenic acid). Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Vitamin C incorporated into Citrus pulp (Providing: Citrus Bioflavonoids), Ashwagandha Powder (Organic).
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
- We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
2 capsules per day with or without food. Can be increased as required.