B-Minus (B12 and Folate Free) | 100 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains pure vitamin B complex formula that provides thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, and biotin
- Supports the normal functioning of the digestive system, skin, and nerves and is important for the conversion of food to energy
- Does not contain B12 or folate
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains pure vitamin B complex formula that provides thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, and biotin. Taking this formula supports the normal functioning of the digestive system, skin, and nerves and is important for the conversion of food to energy. This formulation intentionally does not contain B12 or folate.
Share this Product
- Free of B12 and folate for greater control and flexibility in adjusting dose and regimen
- With active forms of B vitamins
- May help support healthy metabolism
- May help support cognitive health
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride)||25 mg||2083%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium)||20 mg||1538%|
|Niacin (50% as inositol hexanicotinate and 50% as niacin)||50 mg||313%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)||20 mg||1176%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||150 mg||3000%|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, L-leucine, medium-chain triglyceride oil, and silica.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics or other medications.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 1 capsule daily after breakfast or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.