Baby’s Super Daily D3 | 10.3mlCarlson
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that infants receive 400 IU of vitamin D3 daily. To make sure your baby is receiving enough vitamin D, a daily supplement may be a great option. Baby's Super Daily® D3 provides 400 IU (10 mcg) of vitamin D3 in a single, convenient, unflavored drop. Place a drop in your baby's bottle, or use it while breastfeeding.
Share this Product
- Promotes healthy growth and development, and supports bone, immune, and heart health
- 400 IU (10 mcg) of concentrated vitamin D3 in each drop, the recommended daily intake of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Place a drop in your baby's food or formula
- Non-GMO | dairy-free | vegetarian | unflavored
- Potency and quality guaranteed
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 367|
|Amount Per Capsule||% NRV*|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||†|
|† NRV not yet established|
Medium-chain triglyceride oil (coconut and palm source)
- Store bottle upright.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken or missing.
Directions: Infants and children less than two years of age: Give 1 drop daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. May be put on food or mixed in other liquids, such as milk, water, or juice.