Bacillus Coagulans | 3 Billion CFU | 60 Acid Resisitant CapsulesSeeking Health
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 3 billion CFU of Bacillus coagulans IS-2, a spore-forming, lactic acid-producing probiotic soil organism
- Supports a healthy intestinal environment and digestive comfort
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 3 billion CFU of Bacillus coagulans IS-2, a spore-forming, lactic acid-producing probiotic soil organism and supports a healthy intestinal environment and digestive comfort.
Share this Product
- May help support a healthy intestinal environment
- Highly resilient probiotic strain – great for travel
- May help support digestive comfort
- May help support a healthy gut barrier and immune system
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Bacillus coagulans SNZ 1969™||30 mg (3 Billion CFU)||**|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum, and water), and silica.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children. Refrigeration is not necessary.
Take 1 capsule daily after dinner or as directed by your healthcare professional.