Beyond Greens | 255gUdo's Choice
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Helps break down the fibrous cell walls of the greens and vegetables leading to less chance of indigestion, gas and bloating as well as better bioavailability of nutrients.
- Rich in antioxidants, B12, Vitamin K, iron and iodine
- Greens are the basic foundation of health and are an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Beyond Greens can be taken with water, in a smoothie or in baking.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per 100g|
|Energy||1569 kJ /
|of which sugars||<0.5 g|
|of which saturates||<0.5 g|
|Vitamin K||897 μg|
|Folic Acid||366 μg|
|Vitamin B12||12.2 μg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Fermented grass blend* (barley grass*, oat grass*, wheat grass*, alfalfa grass*, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Saccharomyces boulardii, and molasses*), alfalfa herb*, barley grass*, defatted flax seed*, oat grass*, ryegrass*, broccoli*, ginger root*, chlorella*, dulse*, liquorice root*, spirulina*, kale leaf*, defatted sunflower seed*, cinnamon bark*, and defatted sesame seed*, natural flavours. *Organic
- Refrigerate after opening for optimal freshness.
Mix 1 scoop (8 g) as desired with a glass of water.
Convenient, quick, affordable, and helps people achieve their daily servings of vegetables/greens
Can be easily added to smoothies, water, fruit or vegetable juices
Can even be used in baking to super-size the nutritional value of baked goods: muffins, cookies, snack bars, etc