BiomeAide-SR 275mg | 90 CapsulesTesseract
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Share this Product
- Tesseract Medical Research is the first and only company to release a formula, BiomeAide-SR, with a botanical concentrate combination that is designed to kill off harmful bacteria and promotes a balanced gastrointestinal microbiota.*
- Tesseract’s proprietary transport system allows BiomeAide’s nutrients to bypass the stomach where acid would otherwise degrade much of its activity. Tesseract’s DexKey™ technology releases BiomeAide’s active ingredients at the desired release point within the intestinal tract, which creates unprecedented absorbability at more efficient microdoses.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|BiomeAide: Isolate extracts, terpene or oils from Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Cinnamomim, Citronella (Cymbopogon), Orange (Citrus sinensis, Lavender (Lamiaceae), Bitter Orange (Rutaceae), Clove (Myrtaceae), Oregano (Origanum vulgare), Thyme oil (Thymus vulgaris), Marjoram Oil (Origanum majorana).||275mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
CyLoc alpha, beta, and gamma dextrin fiber matrix, high and low viscosity hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (sustained release), hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, calcium laurate and plant amylase. **Solubility enhanced ingredients in a hexadextrin, heptadextrin or octadextrin matrix molecular trap compounded with DexKey release agent (patent-pending, Al Czap, Czap R&D, licensed by Tesseract Medical Research, LLC).
- Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
- If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
- When harmful bacteria are killed off rapidly, toxins are released which could place an overload on the gastrointestinal system. This normal occurrence may cause patients to experience a temporary worsening of symptoms.
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.