Botanical Menopause Complex | Women's Food-Grown | 60 CapsulesWild Nutrition
- High quality organic botanicals, magnesium and herb formula to support women during peri-menopause and menopause changes
- Ashwagandha herb may help with female shifts and changes
- Magnesium may support immune function and reduce oxidative stress
- Green tea also offers protection to the immune system, reducing stress
Wild Nutrition is a U.K. brand based in Lewes hat provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Unique production process to add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food for FOOD-GROWN® supplements
- Do not contain artificial colours
- All of our supplements are backed with a full, complete 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
During peri-menopause and menopause, women’s bodies shift and change. Taking a daily supplement can help in adjusting to these hormonal changes that affect both the physical body and emotions. This supplement consist of high quality organic botanicals, magnesium and the Ashwagandha herb that may help with female shifts and changes. Magnesium may support immune function and reduce oxidative stress. Green tea also offers protection to the immune system, reducing stress This bespoke formula thus can help in managing healthy body and emotional changes during the peri-menopause and menopause periods.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% EU NRV|
|Dong Quai extract||200 mg||N/A|
|Organic Ashwagandha powder||200 mg||N/A|
|Organic Alfalfa powder||50 mg||N/A|
|Organic Turmeric powder||50 mg||N/A|
|Organic Milk Thistle powder (providing 80% Silymarin)||100 mg||N/A|
|Green Tea powder||50 mg||N/A|
|Energy, fat, protein, carbohydrate||N/A|
Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing Magnesium; Dong Quai extract, Organic Ashwagandha Powder, Organic Alfalfa Powder, Organic Turmeric Powder, Organic Milk Thistle powder and Green Tea powder. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
- We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
2 capsules per day with or without food.