Cat Mix Powder | 100gLife Extension
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a nutritional blend that includes taurine and arginine
- Supports heart, kidney and eye health
- Detoxifies ammonia in the cats’ kidneys and is also important for heart and pancreatic function and a healthy bowel
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a nutritional blend that includes taurine and arginine. Along with significant amounts of vitamins, flavonoids, amino acids, antioxidants, probiotics, essential fatty acids and methylation enhancers. It supports heart, kidney and eye health. Arginine detoxifies ammonia in the cats’ kidneys and is also important for heart and pancreatic function and a healthy bowel.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 85|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C||25 mg|
|Vitamin E||5 IU|
|Green Tea extract (leaf) (providing 980 mcg polyphenols)||1 mg|
|Rosemary, thyme and sage extracts||10 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||2 mg|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg|
|Vitamin B12||2 mcg|
|Folic acid||500 mcg|
|Protein synthesis and Water Balance|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous)||25 mg|
|Probiotic concentrate [L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, B. bifidum, B. Lactis (providing 250 million CFU†)]||3 mg|
|Vitamin A Betatene||95.5 IU|
|Glucose Metabolism and Longevity|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||500 mcg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Egg yolk powder, taurine, L-arginine, betaine anhydrous, ascorbic acid, folic acid, maltodextrin, d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate, dicalcium phosphate, probiotics (L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, B. bifidum, B. lactis), rosemary extract, sage extract, thyme extract, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine HCl, thiamine HCl, green tea extract, riboflavin, Betatene® [beta-carotene with mixed carotenoids (alpha-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin)], alpha-lipoic acid, methylcobalamin.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- Refrigerate after opening. Density may vary.
For cats weighing six to nine pounds, mix two (2) scoops a day into your pet’s food. Adjust amount according to weight.