CholestBlend | 90 CapsulesVitanica
Regular price £50.24
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
CholestBlend features some of the most prominent research of botanicals and nutrients promoting healthy cholesterol, naturally. *
["All_Products","B2B","B2C","delivery_form:Capsule","removed from google","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegans","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegetarians"]
Share this Product
- Policosanol exhibits many years of positive clinical research in support of maintaining healthy cholesterol levels
- Garlic has a long history of traditional use supporting a healthy cardiovascular system in general
- Guggulipid extract and Artichoke leaf appear to support healthy lipid levels,contributing to the maintenance of healthy cholesterol
- There are prevalent clinical studies showing supportive action of Vitamin C and healthy cholesterol levels
- Pantethine, the most active form of Vitamin B5, promotes the transports of fats to and from cells; it maintains cholesterol synthesis and promotes the utilization of fats as energy
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||330 mg||367%|
|Artichoke leaf extract ~ Cynara scolymus||250 mg||†|
|Guggulipid extract ~ Commiphora mukul||80 mg||†|
|Garlic extract ~ Allium sativum||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), Calcium laurate.
- Use with caution if taking propranolol, cardizem, coumadin, saquinavir and insulin.
- Avoid if pregnant, caution if nursing.
1 capsule, three times per day.