Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Organic Unrefined | 473gJarrow Formulas
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains virgin organic coconut oil from coconut palm fruit
- Stable during long periods of storage
- Useful for cooking and baking
- Supports overall health and wellbeing
- Improves skin health and hair health
Jarrow Formulas is an American brand based in Los Angeles, CA that offers high-quality nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements.
- All products are based on scientific research. Some also have clinical trials.
- Free of pesticides
- Non-GMO high-quality ingredients
Many products are dairy-free, vegetarian, gluten-free and soy-free
Coconut oil is valued for its great flavour, uses in cooking and baking and ability to improve skin health and hair health. Coconut oil can be applied topically at room temperature to moisturize. This formula contains pure, virgin organic coconut oil from coconut palm fruit.
Share this Product
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Unrefined and Cold-Pressed
- Solvent Free
- Can Be Used For Cooking & Baking
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||65%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Not a significant source of Vitamin D, Potassium, Iron or Calcium.
100% Unrefined Cold Pressed, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts.
For maximum freshness, best kept refrigerated after opening.
Coconut oil is stable even during long periods of storage. Because it's melting point is 75-76° F, coconut oil can be used in both liquid or solid forms for cooking and baking.