Collagen | 180 TabletsJarrow Formulas
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains collagen from sustainably sourced fish
- Supports skin health
- Contains hydroxyproline, an essential component of hyaluronic acid
- Supports hydration and elasticity
Jarrow Formulas is an American brand based in Los Angeles, CA that offers high-quality nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements.
- All products are based on scientific research. Some also have clinical trials.
- Free of pesticides
- Non-GMO high-quality ingredients
- Many products are dairy-free, vegetarian, gluten-free and soy-free
Collagen is an essential component of healthy skin and connective tissue. Collagen naturally decreases with age. Taking a collagen supplement consistently has been known to improve skin elasticity and form. This formula contains collagen from sustainably sourced fish and hydroxyproline, an essential component of hyaluronic acid, that adds hydration
Share this Product
- Promotes Collagen Production
- Low Molecular Weight
- Supports Skin Elasticity and Hydration
- Sourced from a Sustainable and Traceable Supply Chain
- An Important Part of the Jarrow Skin Health System
|Serving Size: 6 tablets|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Fish Collagen Type 1 Complex||5 g||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (Vegetable source) and silicon dioxide.
Contains Fish (catfish, tilapia).
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
KEEP OUT THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Take 6 tablets, totalling 5 grams per day, 30-60 minutes prior to a meal or on an empty stomach, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.