Cortisol Manager (Allergen-Free) | 90 CapsulesIntegrative Therapeutics Inc
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains cortisol, the natural stress hormone
- Supports how well a body responds to stress
- Also contains Ashwaganga, known to help reduce stress
- Help promote relaxation and better sleep
Integrative Therapeutics Inc is an American company based in Green Bay, WI that provides high quality science-based nutritional supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners
- Use GMP manufacturing facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains cortisol, the stress hormone naturally produced by the adrenal cortex in the body. Cortisol helps maintain homeostasis in the body and acts as a first responder. Taking this supplement helps you respond to stress. This formula also contains ashwagandha, an Indian herb known to help reduce stress. Taking this supplement can help promote relaxation and better sleep. This version is allergen-free.
Share this Product
The connection between Cortisol and Sleep:
Cortisol production is generally at its peak in the early morning and gradually declines over the course of the day to its lowest point right before sleep. Cortisol awakening response (CAR), the natural rise in cortisol secretion immediately after awakening can be influenced and blunted by sleep quality and total sleep time. (Vargas 2014, Fekedulegen 2018) Trouble falling asleep, and frequent waking can be common with increased cortisol levels. (Vgontzas 2001)
Cortisol, often referred to as the “stress hormone,” is produced by the adrenal cortex in response to signals from the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, as part of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis. Cortisol is perhaps the most important hormone involved in the adaptation process.
Upon exposure to acute stressors, cortisol secretion can generally help maintain homeostasis in the body. Because of its central role as a “first responder” and its capability to modulate multiple critical physiological functions, cortisol is often seen as the bridge between stress and its health consequences.
Cortisol Manager has been formulated with stress-reducing ingredients and botanicals to promote relaxation, help alleviate fatigue, and support healthy cortisol levels.* By balancing cortisol levels, Cortisol Manager Allergen Free can help reduce stress, which supports a restful night's sleep without diminishing daytime alertness.* Cortisol Manager Allergen-Free is formulated with:
- Ashwagandha (Sensoril brand)
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Stress-Reducing Proprietary Blend: ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (Sensoril® brand) root and leaf extract and L-theanine (Suntheanine® brand)||250 mg||†|
|Cortisol-Reducing Proprietary Blend: magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) bark extract standardized to contain 2% honokiol and 1% magnolol, epimedium (Epimedium spp.) aerial part extract||225 g||†|
|SharpPS® Green phosphatidylserine||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), cellulose, silicon dioxide
- Do not use if you are pregnant. If nursing, diabetic, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Also contains no: fish, tree nuts, shellfish
- Sensoril® is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc. and is protected under U.S. Patent No. 7,318,938.
- Suntheanine®, a patented form of L-Theanine, is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
- SharpPS® is a registered trademark of Enzymotec Ltd.
- Certified Vegan, TOP 8 Allergen Free
For adults, take 1 capsule before bedtime, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Increase to 2 capsules during times of high stress. For every night use.