Cramp Bark Extra | 15 CapsulesVitanica
Utilizing the rich history of traditional medicine, and combined with empirical data, this thoughtful formula supports a healthy uterine response to smooth muscle contractions during menses.
Share this Product
- Valerian root, Cramp bark, Black Cohosh and Ginger root offer traditional soothing and tonic support for the uterus
- Research indicates Vitamin B3 (niacin) as promoting a healthy uterine response during menses; Vitamin C and Rutin seem to support the positive effect niacin has on the uterus
- A little extra Calcium and Magnesium offers gentle musculoskeletal relaxation support
- Vitamin B6 promotes relaxation and Vitamin E is strongly indicated in research for healthy menstrual uterine tissue
|Serving Size: 3|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||750 mg||1250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)||75 IU||250%|
|Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexaniacinate)||150 mg||750%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||40 mg||2000%|
|Calcium (as ascorbate, citrate, di-calcium malate)||160 mg||16%|
|Magnesium (as citrate, di-magnesium malate)||60 mg||15%|
|Cramp Bark (Viburnum opulus)||300 mg||†|
|Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) root||150 mg||†|
|Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root||150 mg||†|
|Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) root||150 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (HMPC, water), L-Leucine.
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper-resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
1-3 capsules every three hours; up to four times daily during menstruation.